Services available at the
• Accommodation (Patient + Attendant)
• Food including tea (Patient + Attendant)
• Medicines (available at PC)
• Medical consumables (urine bags & catheters, dressing
• Laboratory examinations (available at PC)
• X-ray examinations
• Medical management (Daily Doctor’s visit).
• Nursing Care (Dressing, bedding, dispensing medicine
and carrying out other doctor’s orders).
• Surgical intervention, including
Wound repair (Grafting, Flap, approximation etc).
Vesicolethotomy (Removal of Bladder stones)
Surgical release of contractures etc.
• Physiotherapy including but not limited to,
Range of motion exercises
Strengthening & Conditioning exercises.
Gradual Verticalization (Sitting, Standing)
Balance & Co-ordination training.
Bed mobility & transfers training
Preparation for the use of adoptive/supportive equipment
Gait training / Ambulation.
Patient & Attendant Education
• Bladder & Bowl management
• Occupational therapy, including but not limited to,
Preparation, measurement & fabrication of adoptive/supportive
equipment like eating aids, writing aids, typing aids cell
phone holders etc.
Fine motor activities
ADL’s training (dressing, combing washing, bathing
etc for Quadriplegics)
Measurement & modification of wheel chairs.
Patient & attendant education
• Vocational training
• Hygiene supplies and services
• Recreational therapy
Daily Indoor games (Basket Ball, Cricket, Table Tennis
Weekly Outdoor games (Wheel Chair Race etc)
• Community integration
Dining together with staff
Visits to local parks
• Provision of custom made wheel chair (if needed)
• Wheel chair maneuribility training including,
Propelling Wheel Chair on even surface
Driving Wheel chair, up & down the ramps
Maintenance & repair of Wheel Chair
• Provision of Orthotics (as needed).
Thoracolumbosacral Orthosis (TLSO’s)
Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO’s) with Shoes.
Knee Ankle Foot Orthosis (KAFO’s) with shoes.
Hand Splints (Braces) etc.
• Provision of any other equipment & appliances
Special beds etc.
• Provision of Patient manual (Booklet) for home use.
• Free follow up services in Peshawar, Charsadda, Mardan,
Nowhsera & Swabi, including, but not limited to,
Once a month follow up visit for 6 consecutive months
Provision of extra equipment /appliances (if needed).
Training & education of patient’s family.
Mutual introduction of patients within the same city,
village or colony.
Patient & family counseling regarding patient’s
employment or starting a small business for him/her.
Minor home modifications.
Provision of medical/Surgical disposables (if needed).
Looking for NGO’s and/or Govt Programs, for their