• Currently the services are limited for patients with
“Post Traumatic Spinal Cord Injuries”
only. (Paraplegics as well as Quadriplegics).
• All patients are thoroughly evaluated by the Center’s
skilled staff, in order to determine the cause and extent
of the injuries.
• Patients with (acute (Fresh) spinal cord injuries
are given priority for admission.
• In case of the non availability of beds, their names
are registered for future admission. Patients on waiting list
are called upon, as soon as the beds are available.
• Only 10% of the beds are allocated to the old patients
• Patients from all over the country, including Azad
Jammu Kashmir are welcomed and provided with one hundred
percent free of cost treatment and Rehabilitation.
• A number of Afghan patients are also treated &
rehabilitated at the Center, though , no financial support
is available from, any local or international
Organizations for them.
NOTE: All other
associated injuries other then spinal trauma (fractures, leprotomy
etc), must be treated in other Hospitals before patients are
admitted to Paraplegic Center.